We are learning to read and write procedural texts. On Friday morning Room 4 made a jelly so we could carry out a procedure.
This is how you can make one too.
- measuring cup
- plastic cups
- Jelly crystals
- 100's and 1000's
- Mallow Bakes
1. Empty jelly crystals into jug.
2. Pour four cups of hot water into jug.
3. Stir jelly crystals until dissolved.
4. Leave to cool.
5. Pour jelly into plastic cups.
6. Sprinkle mallow bakes onto jelly.
7. Carry jelly to fridge.
8. Leave jelly in fridge until set.
9. Sprinkle 100s and 1000s onto jelly.
Eat and enjoy your jelly.