Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Fun Time in the Holidays.

A fun time in the holidays was when I went to Rainbow's End. We went in the bus with my Holiday Programme. When we got there we got our tickets then we went on the Pirate Ship. Then I went on the Fear Fall. I was scared when I went up. I was even more scared when I dropped! Then we went on the Log Flue ride. It took a long time waiting in line. Then I finally got a turn and I got wet. When we were finished the ride my tummy was sore. Then we went on the Elevator. It was the new ride. My friend beside me closed his eyes.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great recount Patrick. Great to see your first post for 2011. I would be really scared on some of the rides at Rainbow's End too.
    It would be great to see you using a few more adjectives (describing words) in your writing. How did you feel when on the rides?

    Keep up the great writing, I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    Miss G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I really like the way you described how you went on the ride at Rainbow's End, Patrick. I felt that was on the ride with you. I would be scared too.

    Mrs Tui

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz