Monday, May 9, 2011

A SAD TIME IN THE HOLIDAYS

On Friday night my family went to Tonga.After we got there I was tired. After that it was morning and I went outside to my friends and I said that my name is Victoria and they said Hi back to me. The next day my Mother cried all the time because my Grandpa had died because he was sick all the time. The next day my whole family went to the church, that was lovely and nice. Meanwhile my Grandpa got blessed in the church. Last of all my Grandpa went inside a hole. Everyone in my family cried but I didn't cry.The last bit I didn't like was when my Mum cried. And then I was so sad.

1 comment:

  1. What a sad thing to happen in your holidays. Sorry to hear about your Grandpa.
    I am pleased to see you using such a variety of sentence starters Victoria. This helps me read your post so much easier.
    Keep up the great writing.

    Miss G

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz