Thursday, November 24, 2011

A THANK YOU LETTER

Room 4
St Pius X School
Glen Innes
Auckland

Thursday 23 November

Dear Mrs Wright

I would like to thank you for the beautiful books you have provided from the DUFFY Programme . I like Duffy because he likes READING like me. Also I have 12 Duffy books, that's why I like Reading.

My Favourite Duffy Book is THE WONKEY DONKEY by Craig Smith . I like Wonkey Donkey because it was on a CD, also the PICTURES, they were BEAUTIFUL and FUNNY and COLOURFUL . I always play the CD on the radio, it is so funny. My favourite sentence is" I was walking down the road and then Isaw a donkey HEE HAW, he only had three legs and one eye" .

Also I liked the DUFFY THEATRE because it was really FUNNY .Also the DUFFY SONG it was nice and funny . I would like to say MERRY CHRISTMAS.

from Patrick.

2 comments:

  1. Great letter Patrick. I saw a picture of you all holding your duffy books today and you all looked very pleased to have them. You are very lucky to have someone like Mrs Wright to give you your Duffy books.
    I love THE WONKEY DONKEY, it is very funny and always makes me laugh. Have you seen the movie of it on Youtube? it is very cool.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDeQT9zCvi4

    Miss G :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patrick
    I am sure Mrs Wright will enjoy reading your letter. I also love 'The Wonkey Donkey' and I also enjoyed seeing the clip on youtube. Last year I also saw Craig Smith sing his song live. He is a very clever man.

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz