Friday, November 25, 2011

A Thank You Letter

Room 4
St Pius X School
103 Castledine Crescent
Glen Innes
Auckland

Dear Mrs Wright

Thank you for all the special Books. I would thank you for all the books that you have given to me.

I enjoyed the Duffy Theatre because the Duffy people was getting very funny. My favourite book is "I'm not a Supermouse " because it is a very,very false story. In every Duffy Assembly we ask questions, receive our books and listen to our speaker.

I feel intersted in books because they are scary and funny. Reading is inportant so we can learn more.

My favourite book is" Oliver goes Exploring" because it's scary and creepy and the other book is "Scooby Doo" because it has clues and is funny.

Thank you again and I hope you have a Hsappy Christmas.

Yours sincerely,
Joshua




1 comment:

  1. I see you have two favourite books. I hope you continue to enjoy reading because there are lots and lots of excellent books you have not read yet.

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz