Tuesday, February 21, 2012

OUR FIRST TENNIS LESSON

At tennis my favourite part was throwing the ball to my partner, her name was Anna-Lisa.She was throwing the ball back to me with the racquet by hitting it back to me and I threw the ball back to her with my hands. We were having fun. What am I forgetting? Oh, yes! The coach's name was Marcel and he had a helper.
I felt funny and happy, nervous but I also felt excited. When I got there I felt really grateful indeed. I felt more than grateful

3 comments:

  1. wow teanoano that was my favourite part. well on my partner was carthrine she was good on tennis day.I hope you had a good day with your partner.and the 2 coach they were awesome.and keep on doing good things on your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Teanoano that was my Favourite part.well on my Partner was Carthrine she was good on tennis day.I hope you had a good day with you partner.the 2 Coach they were awesome.keep on doing good things on you work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Stuff Teano, hope you had an awsome day

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz