Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Soulfriend

My Soulfriends name is Rachel. Her favorite subject is reading because it makes people clever and reading hard books. Rachel's favorite color is blue because that is her brother's favourite color. Her favourite thing about school is playing because you get to have fun and you get to do anything you want to do. I like Rachel because she's fun to play with. I am happy to have a Soulfriend because I have fun to play with people because you get to have fun with another person.


1 comment:

  1. Well Done Teano I really like your Soul Friend piece of writting I enjoyed it, Maybe you shouls check your spelling before you post it your blog because you spekked favorite wrong you spell it like this Favourite... Well done keep the hrd work going.

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz