Thursday, March 1, 2012

Room 4 Has A Visitor

Last Thursday afternoon Mrs Phillips came to Room 4. First Mrs Phillips introduced herself. After that she read us a story about Oliver the puppet. Oliver is an elephant. Oliver could not hear so his Mum and Dad took him to the doctor. Next the doctor said to Oliver's Mum Oliver had to go to the ear doctor. Oliver needed hearing aids. When he went outside he could hear the car and the birds sing. Oliver got excited because he could hear. 
My best part was when I was listening through  the stethoclip. It was cool listening through the stethoclip. I felt a bit excited.

6 comments:

  1. I always enjoy reading your writing, Motu. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi motu i like your story it was interesting.well done motu kepp it up good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, motu I like your story good on you motu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good story Motu,
    I like how you used more words so your audience could have a idea of what was happening. I think next time you could use different sentence beginnings instead of Next, Next, Next. Keep up the good work though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great story Motu,
    I like how you used more words so your audience could have a idea of what was happening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! Motu what a great paragraph about how Mrs Phillips came to your class. I am looking forward for more of your story's that you put up on your class blog. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz