Thursday, March 22, 2012

SPX Athletic Sports

On Friday Room 4 went to Mass. After Mass we had Athletic Sports. Every one was in Houses. The Houses were called Kiwis, Geckos, Keas and Tuis. I was in Kiwis and had to wear yellow. Lots of families came to watch. I was excited because my mum and my aunty came to see me run. We had to run in lanes all the way to the finish line. I felt wonderful because I came second and won a blue stick and all the students were cheering. Next I did the Bean Bag Throw. I threw my bean bag a long way and I went to stand by it. It was very hot on Friday and at the end of the day I was exhausted.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds as if you had a fantastic day. I liked the new words you used, such as exhausted and the good sentence beginnings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also am very impressed by your use of new words. You have really given me a good description about how you enjoyed the day. Well done, Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your Athletics Writting it was interesting you should keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz