Friday, June 8, 2012

The Big Pot of Porridge

On Monday morning we made porridge. First of all Pio got some water. He tipped the water into the pot. Next Room 4 tipped oatmeal into the pot. Then we took turns to stir. It was fun. When it was cooked we had to go to our desks and Mrs Pole called our names. I ate more than one bowl. I had 3! The porridge was ready when we saw he bubbling. It tasted yummy. I wanted some more. I made porridge with my mum. My favourite part was when Stanley got some more!

2 comments:

  1. You obviously enjoyed making and eating the porridge, Viane. I think it is great that you have been able to write about this and then publish it in the class blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi viane your obviously enjoyed Making that yummy porridge.

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz