Friday, August 17, 2012

A man Playing Olympics

I think people are cheering about the man who has won the race. He is kneeling on the soft, green grass and crying and happiness. I can smell that the man is sweaty after running so fast and the sun makes his wet skin shine. The noise of the people gets louder and louder because they want to see him get his gold medal.
I think he may be praying and saying thank you to God for helping him run fast. Perhaps one day I will win a race and get a gold medal too.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Alex I like when you lots of details in your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have nice writing. I liked the way you have described the picture. I liked the way you are asking God to help him run fast.

    From your Room 4 classmates

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz