Thursday, August 23, 2012

An Athlete


An Athlete

I see an athlete's finger glowing. It is dark in the stadium. I smell their smelly sweat, food and drinks in the big stadium. I feel Jesus giving the strong man strength. I hear people and family cheering, but not for him. I see a man wearing tight stretchy blue short pants. I smell their clean clothes. I hear the wind blowing the flag of a country, like Tonga. If there was Tonga I would be screaming but Tonga wasn't there. So I was cheering for Usain Bolt. Usain Bolt is the fastest man in the whole wide world. I feel sad because when you lose it is sad but when you win you feel happy.

Motu

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful descriptions Motu. I also wish there was a Tongan athletes in the 100 metre race. Maybe one day you might be there.

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz