Thursday, September 13, 2012

Musical Evening



Musical Evening

On Tuesday 30th Room 4 was going a musical evening. When I got there I saw my friend. I went to Mrs Pole. "You look beautiful, " said Mrs Pole. I walked into the classroom. Mrs Pole said, "Here wear this skirt." I went into the hall with my class. We sat down on the mat. " Room 2 will start off with our prayer," said Lavinia. After Room 5 we were up next. I felt nervous at the start but when I gave the microphone to Motu I didn't feel nervous. I felt cool. "Thank you Room ," said Angelica. My favourite part was when I was singing a solo. After that when the musical evening was finished I went to my mum and my mum said, " When you were singing your dad said wow." I liked it when my mum gave me 5 dollars.

Saveu

2 comments:

  1. Well done Saveu for getting your wrting on the blog. by stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done saveu i love the you sing.


    saveusmum.

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz