Friday, September 14, 2012

Musical Evening


Musical Evening

On Thursday night St Pius X had a musical evening. First of all Room 4 stood up on the stage. When I went up I saw some people, mums and dads and brothers and sisters too. When I was on stage I was nervous. My group was on the drums. Saveu had to sing and I had to dance. Motu's group was first. My group was third. After that Saveu had to sing again and then we all had to sing. At the end the Boys had to throw their hats off. My brother took a video. After that I went back home. My favourite part was when we did our parts together.

Courtney

2 comments:

  1. Lovely writing, Courtney. I especially like the way you used different sentence starters. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely piece of writing Courtney keep up the good work.I'm sure your parents will be proud of you. good gril

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz