Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Musical Evening


Musical Evening

On Thursday night we had a musical evening. I was excited and I was happy because my mum had put money in my shirt. I was wearing jeans, a shirt and a hat. My mum was cheering for me. I was in a group who was playing the bass. I was moving my arm out and in. I took my hat off my head. My mum said "Where is your $5?" It was in my pocket. My favourite part was Noisy Boys. I like Rolland because he was playing the bass. So first we were cheering for Rolland. Big Beat Box Boogie was a cool song. I like Big Beat Box Boogie, that is my favourite song. My favourite part was the Sister Act. I loved the Sister Act. My uncle had another concert.

Alex

9 comments:

  1. I also enjoyed the Noisy Boyz. It is great you have been able to get our writing on the class blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great writing about the Musical Evening. Keep up the great story your writing ALex

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the drum and the beat.
    from Pio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that was fun
    I was there in room 3
    and it was fun we
    loved the noise boys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that was fun
    I was there with room 3
    We loved the noise boys

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a good story.
    from Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great story Alex. I like your writing.
    from Fano

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great story Alex@@@@@
    from motu

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good boy Alex. from Stanley

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz