Friday, July 5, 2013

Swimming at Saint Pius X School


We have a swimming pool on the courts. When it is our turn we change in Room 4. When we get to the pool we have to put our towel inside a marque and when we get inside the pool we had to listen to the instructors. The instructors names were Kevin and Gillian. They told us to put our hands on our heads and make a streamline on the flutter board and a freestyle. I can float on my back. I can do a forward flip. I felt warm and Kevin and Gillian taught us some new skills. Kevin taught us. We had some free time and we had a game. It was called breathing competition. I won and on the second time Keira won. Mrs Pole came and picked us up.

By Malakai

1 comment:

  1. nice work makai and miss pole this is big thank you
    for your help

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz