Monday, November 18, 2013

Our First Day of Milk

Today 8th November Room 4 had milk which was very sad that Mrs Hoggins had to lift it for us. Our milk tasted like normal milk but it sort of tasted like the Church bread. I said the milk made my skelton really strong as it had made my brain go faster and made me work faster. I also concentrated on my work rather than talk to my neighbor Samasoni and Fiapo. Room 4 had to drink and read because we had to be quiet. I wish that I could have a cup of milk instead of a little bottle. I wanted some more of the milk. By Sia

1 comment:

  1. Wow what an awesome story you have wrote about milk and I love it how you said it makes you work faster. Also what I like was how you wrote you don't talk to your neighbors when you work so well done Soul friend and well done for putting hard work in to this writing.

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz