Monday, November 18, 2013

Our First Day of Milk

Today on the 8th November Room 4 had milk. After morning tea we went straight to the music room. Mrs Hoggins was there with all of the monitors. One monitor asked how many people have given their forms back. I said "15 people have given it back." Mrs Hoggins gave us 15 milk bottles in the cartons. So Aaliyah and I carried it to the classroom. It was heavy! When we got there Mrs Pole took photos of Aaliyah and I. Mrs Pole told Aaliyah and I to give it to the people who are ready. I gave it to the people who were reading. When everyone was finished Aaliyah started to drink our milk. It tasted fresh and it was yum! After that Mrs Pole let us watch a movie about milk. Meanwhile Mrs Pole told us about folding the carton. When she had finished talking we were writing about it. It was very cool! I love it. I am going to have it every day at school. By Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vanessa
    Its me Joanna you have write a lot also it is very interesting to read also keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vanessa,

    I really like your writing about your first day of milk. Maybe next time you should look at you spelling. Keep up the great work looking forward to you next one.

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz