Thursday, December 12, 2013

Memories

My favourite subjest this year was writing because it is fun  to write different Narratives. I  have  improred in art  because I  put seuquins on my sewing. Do you know what. it is hard to do the flower? I really  enjoy my spelling because I learn the words every day and when it was Friday I  got them all right because I learn them every day. I'm so proud of my friends because you know what because they are cool. My friends Aaliyah, Fiapo,and Stella . Aaliyah is a kind and caring person and Fiapo is a kind person too, but sometime she tells me some secrets. and Stella is sometime mean  but she still. my friend. Next  year I,m staying in Room 4 because it is fun  at Christmas time We do lots fun stuff.

2 comments:

  1. It is good to have lots of friends, Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you have had a good year, Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete

anat@saintpiusx.school.nz